LEMONGRASS is used in a vast number of commercial HAIR CARE products and for good reason. You can help support and strengthen hair follicles and help calm a dry, itchy scalp by simply adding two to three drops to your shampoo and conditioner.
For a more targeted approach to soothing your scalp, give this recipe a try.
FLAKES NO MORE SCALP MASSAGE BLEND RECIPE
• 3 drops LEMONGRASS Essential Oil
• 2 drops Basil Essential Oil
• 2 drops Roman Chamomile
• 2 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
• 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 2 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
• 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
• 6 tbsp. Fractionated Coconut Oil
Combine ingredients in an airtight, glass container or jar. Shake well before each use. Apply a small amount to scalp and roots of hair using your fingertips. Massage lightly into scalp. Leave on for 7–10 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
QUESTION – WHICH METHOD WOULD YOU USE MORE OFTEN: ADDING LEMONGRASS TO YOUR HAIR CARE PRODUCTS, OR THE SCALP MASSAGE BLEND?